Acts passed at the first session of the fourth General Assembly for the Commonwealth of Kentucky; [microform] : begun and held, at the Capitol in the town of Frankfort, on Monday the second of November, in the year of our Lord, one thousand, seven hundred and ninety-five, and in the fourth year of the Commonwealth. : To which is prefixed, an act concerning the erection of the District of Kentucky, into an independent state. And the Constitution of this state.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1795 Nov.)
- Lexington [Ky.]: : Printed by John Bradford, printer to the Commonwealth., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30656.
17, , 22-96 p. ; (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30656).
- Cited in:
- Evans 30656
McMurtrie, D.C. Kentucky, 47
- Kentucky. Constitution (1792)
Virginia. Act concerning the erection of the District of Kentucky into an independant state.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|