To the good people of Pennsylvania. [microform] : I have observed, with concern, the industry with which a few discontented men have abused the late Assembly ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by John Henry Miller, 1773]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12967.
- Alcoholic beverage industry -- Taxation -- Pennsylvania.
Internal revenue -- Pennsylvania.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- In defence of the excise law.
Title taken from caption title and opening lines of text.
Signed on p. : Publicus. January 5, 1773.
Ascribed to the press of John Henry Miller by Evans.
Printed in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12967).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12967
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2948
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|