Friends and fellow citizens! [microform] : To-morrow will be an important day indeed; on your conduct will depend, whether or not we are to be overwhelmed, in the language held out by the party, "with the impetuosity of the victorious Buonaparte."
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1798]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33769.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Morgan, Benjamin R., 1765-1840.
Elections -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Advocating the re-election of Benjamin R. Morgan to the legislature.
Signed: A Pennsylvanian. February 21st. 1798.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33769).
- Cited in:
- Evans 33769
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|