Observations leading to a fair examination of the system of government proposed by the late Convention; and to several essential and necessary alterations in it. [microform] : In a number of letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican.
- Other records:
- [New York] : Printed [by Thomas Greenleaf], in the year M,DCCLXXVII. [i.e., 1787]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20454.
40 p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- United States. Constitutional Convention (1787)
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
Constitutional history -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee in the Dictionary of American biography. This attribution is questioned in: Wood, Gordon S. "The authorship of letters from the Federal Farmer." William and Mary Quarterly, 3rd series, v. 31 (1974): 299-308.
Ascribed to the press of Thomas Greenleaf by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20454).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20454
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|