A sermon occasioned by the much lamented death of Col. Moses Titcomb, [microform] : who fell in battle near Lake-George, September 8th, 1755. / By John Lowell, A.M. Pastor of a Church of Christ in Newbury. ; [Four lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill in Queen-Street., M,DCC,LX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8641.
24 p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Titcomb, Moses, 1707-1755.
Lake George, Battle of, N.Y., 1755.
United States -- History -- French and Indian War, 1755-1763.
- Sermons -- 1755.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title: A sermon upon the death of Colonel Moses Titcomb.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8641).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8641
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|