The case of the provinces of Massachusetts-Bay and New-York, respecting the boundary line between the two provinces [microform].
- Boston; New-England, : Printed by Green and Russell, by order of His Excellency the governor, the Honorable His Majesty's Council, and the Honorable House of Representatives., 1764.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9731.
xxx,  p. ; 31 cm. (fol.)
- Massachusetts -- Boundaries -- New York (State).
New York (State) -- Boundaries -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to Thomas Hutchinson in the Dictionary of American biography.
Title vignette (Reilly 910).
"A table exhibiting the variation of the compass in Boston and the parts adjacent ... By John Winthrop."--p. [xxxi].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9731).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9731
- Winthrop, John, 1714-1779.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|