Psalms, carefully suited to the Christian worship in the United States of America: [microform] : being an improvement of the old versions of the Psalms of David. : Allowed by the Reverend Synod of New York and Philadelphia, to be used in churches and private families. : [Three lines of Scripture text]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1790.
- New-York: : Printed by Hodge, Allen and Campbell, and sold at their respective book-stores,, 1790.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22354.
, 26-306,  p. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
- Psalters -- 1790.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "This has been happily executed by the learned and pious Dr. Watts, and the psalms which he omitted, have been supplied by Mr. Barlow ..."--p. .
Booksellers' advertisements, p. [307-312].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22354).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22354
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
Synod of New York and Philadelphia (1758-1788)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|