Psalms, carefully suited to the Christian worship in the United States of America: [microform] : being an improvement of the old versions of the Psalms of David. : Allowed by the Rev. Synod of New-York and Philadelphia, to be used in churches and private families. : [Three lines of Scripture text]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1799.
- Harrisburgh [Pa.]: : Printed by John Wyeth., 1799.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48802.
351,  p. ; 14 cm. (18mo)
- Psalters -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Harrisburg.
- "This has been happily executed by the learned and pious Dr. Watts--and the psalms which he omitted, have been supplied by Mr. Barlow ..."--p. .
Error in paging: p. 312 misnumbered 321.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48802).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B10716
Shipton & Mooney 48802
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
Synod of New York and Philadelphia (1758-1788)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|