The Psalms of David, imitated in the language of the New Testament. [microform] : And applied to the Christian state and worship. : Together with Hymns and spiritual songs, in three books. I. Collected from the Scriptures. II. Composed on Divine subjects. III. Prepared for the Lord's Supper. : With indexes and tables complete. / By Isaac Watts, D.D. ; [Six lines of quotations]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1791.
- Printed at Boston, : by I. Thomas and E.T. Andrews, Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street., MDCCXCI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23192.
227,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Psalters -- 1791.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Revised by Joel Barlow. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms, Philadelphia, 1903.
Printed in two columns.
The appendix, p. 119-122, has Barlow's versions of psalms omitted by Watts.
Prospectus and booksellers' advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23192).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23192
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748. Hymns and spiritual songs.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|