Psalms, carefully suited to the Christian worship in the United States of America. [microform] : Being Dr. Watts' imitation of the Psalms of David, as improved by Mr. Barlow. : Allowed by the Reverend Synod of New York and Philadelphia, to be sung in congregations and families.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1799.
- Philadelphia: : Printed [by William Young] for Robert Campbell, no. 38, Chesnut-Street., M,DCC,XCIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35191.
292,  p. ; 13 cm. (12mo)
- Psalters -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Printer's name supplied by Evans.
Errors in paging: p. 31, 216 misnumbered 13, 116.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35191).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35191
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
Synod of New York and Philadelphia (1758-1788)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|