The Psalms of David, imitated in the language of the New-Testament, and applied to the Christian state and worship. [microform] : Together with Hymns, and spiritual songs, in three books. I. Collected from the Scriptures. II. Composed on Divine subjects. III. Prepared for the Lord's Supper. : With indexes and tables complete. / By Isaac Watts, D.D. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Barlow. 1799.
- Printed at Northampton [Mass.], : by William Butler., MDCCXCIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35196.
233,  p. ; 19 cm. (12mo)
- Psalters -- 1799.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Northampton.
- Revised by Joel Barlow. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms, Philadelphia, 1903.
The appendix, p. 121-124, has Barlow's versions of psalms omitted by Watts.
Printed in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35196).
- Cited in:
- Evans 35196
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748.
Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812.
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748. Hymns and spiritual songs.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|