Proposal, of Thomas and Andrews, for printing (at the request, and under the patronage of a committee of convention of the Episcopal Church in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts) an edition of the Book of Common Prayer, as revised and altered by the General Convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States, held at Philadelphia, in October, 1789. ... [microform]
- [Boston : Printed by Thomas & Andrews, 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45605.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 39 x 17 cm.
- Church of England. Book of common prayer.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Includes "Conditions" and a blank form for subscribers' names.
Place of publication supplied by Bristol.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45605).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7077
Shipton & Mooney 45605
- Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831.
Andrews, Ebenezer Turrell, 1766-1851.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|