To the public. [microform] : As the merchants of this city have nobly refused letting their vessels to the tools of government, for the base purpose of transporting troops and military stores to Boston ... it is therefore hoped that no pilot will be found so lost to all sense of duty to his country, as to assist in that detestable work. ...
- [New York : Printed by John Holt, 1774]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13668.
1 sheet ( p.)
- New York (N.Y.) -- Commerce.
New York (N.Y.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Supplies.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: The free citizens. New-York, Sept. 14, 1774.
Ascribed to the press of John Holt by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13668).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13668
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|