Philadelphia, September 22, 1785. [microform] : On Monday, the third of October next, at ten o'clock in the forenoon, at the house of Caleb Hughes, in the village of Pottsgrove, will be sold, by public sale, all the household-goods, kitchen-furniture, &c. taken in execution as the property of said Caleb Hughes, by Thomas Procter [i.e., Proctor], sheriff.
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1785]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44771.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 26 x 22 cm.
- Hughes, Caleb, d. 1816.
Auctions -- Pennsylvania.
Executions (Law) -- Pennsylvania.
Judicial sales -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Advertisements -- House furnishings.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Also advertising the sale on Oct. 5 of goods taken in execution as the property of Samuel and John Shuler, of Marlborough Township.
Followed by German language translation of both notices.
Printed area measures 23.8 x 16.8 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44771).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6157
Shipton & Mooney 44771
- Procter, Thomas, 1739-1806.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|