Philadelphia, August 21, 1788. [microform] : By virtue of a writ of venditioni exponas, to me directed, will be exposed to sale, by public vendue, at the coffee-house, in the city of Philadelphia, on Tuesday the 2d day of September next, at 7 o'clock in the evening, a certain two story brick messuage or tenement, and lot or piece of ground ...
- Philadelphia, : printed by Charles Cist, in Race-Street, between Front and Second-Streets., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45340.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 43 x 27 cm.
- Executions (Law) -- Pennsylvania.
Auctions -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Real property -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Judicial sales -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Advertisements -- Auctions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Notice of sheriff's sale of buildings and land "taken in execution and to be sold as the property of John Cornish." Signed: Joseph Cowperthwait, sheriff.
In English and German.
Printed area measures 37.6 x 18.6 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45340).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B6781
Shipton & Mooney 45340
- Cowperthwait, Joseph.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|