New Englands crisis. Or A brief narrative, of New-Englands lamentable estate at present, compar'd with the former (but few) years of prosperity. [microform] : Occasioned by many unheard of crueltyes practised upon the persons and estates of its united colonyes, without respect of sex, age or quality of persons, by the barbarous heathen thereof. : Poetically described. / By a well wisher to his countrey.
- Boston. : Printed and sold by John Foster, over against the Sign of the Dove., 1676.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 225.
31,  p.
- King Philip's War, 1675-1676.
- Poems -- 1676.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Signed on p. 29: B. Tompson.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 225).
- Cited in:
- Evans 225
Wing (2nd ed.) T1866
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|