Anno sexto Annae Reginae. [microform] : An act, for ascertaining the rates of foreign coins in Her Majesties plantations in America.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for ascertaining the rates of foreign coins in Her Majesties plantations in America
- Other Title:
- Act for ascertaining the rates of foreign coins.
- [Boston] : London, printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty. Reprinted at Boston in N.E. by Bartholomew Green, printer to His Excellency the governour & Council., 1708.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1359.
p. 329-331,  ; 29 cm. (fol.)
- Foreign exchange -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Money -- United States.
Coinage -- United States.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title.
Pagination continues the session laws of the Massachusetts General Court published from 1699 (Evans 867).
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1359).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1359
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 259
- Massachusetts. General Court.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|