Anno regni Georgii II. Regis Magnae Britanniae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, secundo. [microform] : At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-third day of January, anno Dom. 1727. In the first year of the reign of our sovereign Lord George II by the grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith &c. And from thence continued by several prorogations to the twenty-first day of January, 1728. being the second session of this present Parliament.
- Standardized Title:
- Act for better regulation and government of the seamen in the merchants service
- [Philadelphia] : Printed at London by the assigns of His Majesty's printer, and re-printed and sold by A. Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in Second-Street, Philadelphia., 1729.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3169.
, 6 p. ; (fol.)
- Merchant mariners -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title: Anno secundo Georgii II. Regis. An act for the better regulation and government of seamen in the merchants service.
Title vignette: royal arms.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3169).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3169
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 358
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|