State of New-Hampshire. In the House of Representatives, June 7th, 1777. [microform] : Voted, that all military officers of those towns and places, who are delinquent, in raising their quota of men for the Continental Army, be directed forthwith to furnish the same, either by inlistment, or by draught from the militia, and forward them immediately to the army at Ticonderoga. ...
- [Exeter, N.H.? : s.n., 1777]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43300.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 15 x 17 cm
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
New Hampshire. Militia.
Recruiting and enlistment.
Draft -- New Hampshire.
New Hampshire -- History, Military.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- "In Council, the same day, read and concured, E. Thompson, sec'ry. ..."
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43300).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4523
Shipton & Mooney 43300
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 212
- New Hampshire. Council.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|