The whole system of the XVIII articles of the Evangelical unvaried confession. [microform] : Presented at Ausbourgh, to the Emperor Charles V. by the Protestant princes and states: as the Elector of Saxony, the Margrave of Brandenbourg, the Duke of Lunenbourg, the Landgrave of Hesse; Wolfgang, Prince of Anhault, the city of Neurenberg, the city of Reutlingen. And read publickly in the Diet, the 30th day of June, 1730. : To be compared with, the translations of the Moravians, printed at London in the year 1749, wherein most the half hath been left out.
- Standardized Title:
- Augsburg Confession. English.
- New-York: : Printed by J. Parker and W. Weyman, at the new printing-office in Beaver-Street,, MDCCLV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7351.
30,  p.
- Lutheran Church -- Catechisms.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Also issued with: Naskov, Peder Zachariaesen. The articles of faith, of the Holy Evangelical Church ... New York, 1754 (Evans 7262).
Translator's note, p. , signed: John Albert Weygand ... New-York, the 11th, Nov. 1755.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7351).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7351
- Weygand, John Albert, 1722-1770, tr.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|