Laws of New-York, from the year 1691, to 1751, inclusive. [microform] : Published according to an act of the General Assembly. : [Two lines of quotation in Latin]
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- New-York: : Printed by James Parker, printer to the government, at the new printing-office, in Beaver-Street,, MDCCLII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6897.
, iii, , 488,  p. ; 38 cm. (fol.)
- Subscribers' lists.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- A second volume, containing laws from 1752 to 1762 (Evans 9213), was published by William Weyman in 1762.
Preface signed by the editors: William Livingston, William Smith, Jun.
Errors in paging: p. 245-252 misnumbered 247-254.
Title vignette: state seal (Reilly 936).
"A list of subscribers to the laws of New-York, alphabetically digested."--p. [3-5].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6897).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6897
- Livingston, William, 1723-1790, ed.
Smith, William, 1728-1793, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|