The following extraordinary bills, pending before the British Parliament, arrived last night in Capt. Williamson, in 36 days from Bristol. Boston, June 3d, 1774 [microform].
- Salem [Mass]: : Printed by S. and E. Hall., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13305.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 38 x 25 cm.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- Two bills: A bill for the impartial administration of justice ... in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New England. [and] A bill for the better regulating the government of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in North-America.
Imprint from colophon.
Text in three columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13305).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13305
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1736
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 805
- Great Britain. Parliament. Bill for the impartial administration of justice ...
Great Britain. Parliament. Bill for the better regulating the government ...
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|