Resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. [microform] : Together with the governor's communications to the Court. : Begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May, anno domini--M,D,CCC.
- Boston: : Printed by Young and Minns, printers to the Honorable the General Court., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37924.
28 p. ; 36 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Continued by the resolves of 1800-1801.
Title vignette: state seal.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37924).
- Cited in:
- Evans 37924
- Massachusetts. Governor (1800-1807 : Strong)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|