To the inhabitants of South-Carolina. [microform] : As there is no established rule for regulating medical charges, we the subscribers, practitioners of physic ... have thought proper to state to the public our rates of charging. ...
- [Charleston, S.C. : s.n., 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46587.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 38 x 25 cm.
- Medical fees -- South Carolina.
Physicians -- South Carolina.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Signed: James Clitherall, chairman [and thirty-three others]. Charleston, July 9, 1792.
Text in two columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46587).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8154
Shipton & Mooney 46587
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 985
- Clitherall, James.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|