Acts of Assembly of the province of Maryland, [microform] : made and passed at a session of Assembly, begun and held at the city of Annapolis, on Tuesday the twenty-first day of September, in the twenty-eighth year of the dominion of the Right Honourable Charles, Lord Baron of Baltimore, absolute lord and proprietary of the provinces of Maryland and Avalon, &c. Annoque Domini, 1742. : Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1742 Sept.)
- Annapolis: : Printed by Jonas Green, printer to the province; and are to be sold at his printing-office in Charles-Street,, M,DCC,XLII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40276.
, 56 p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Title vignette: state seal (Reilly 934).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40276).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B1176
Shipton & Mooney 40276
Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 107
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|