A sixth essay on free trade and finance; [microform] : particularly shewing what supplies of public revenue may be drawn from merchandize, without injuring our trade, or burdening our people. : Humbly offered to the public, / by a citizen of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by T. Bradford, in Front-Street, three doors below the Coffee-House,, MDCCLXXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18301.
32 p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Finance, Public -- United States -- History -- To 1789.
Taxation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to Pelatiah Webster by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18301).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18301
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|