Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of Her Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty-ninth day of May, 1706.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1706 May)
- [Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, 1706]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1249.
p. 291-296 ; (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Cushing 241 notes a variant setting.
Ascribed to the press of Bartholomew Green by Cushing.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1699 (Evans 867).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1249).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1249
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 240
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|