An act, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of Her Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty-ninth of May, 1706. And continued by several prorogations unto Wednesday the first of March following: and then met.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1707 Mar.)
- Other Title:
- Act for the further continuing of, and in addition to the Act to encourage the prosecution of the Indian enemy and rebels.
- [Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, 1707]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1301.
p. 305- ; (fol.)
- Indians of North America -- Massachusetts.
United States -- History -- Queen Anne's War, 1702-1713.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "An act for the further continuing of, and in addition to the Act, to encourage the prosecution of the Indian enemy and rebels." Passed Mar. 13, 1985.
Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Ascribed to the press of Bartholomew Green by Cushing.
Pagination continues the session laws published from 1699 (Evans 867).
Royal arms at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1301).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1301
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 248
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|