Acts and laws passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England: [microform] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the tenth day of February, 1730 [1731 New Style].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1731 Feb.)
- [Boston : Printed by Bartholomew Green, 1731]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3440.
p. 437-456 ; 31 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws printed by Bartholomew Green from 1726 (Evans 2762).
Laws published April, 1731.
Royal arms (Reilly 900) at head of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3440).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3440
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 368
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|