A short introduction to grammar, [microform] : for the use of the College and Academy in Philadelphia: being a new edition of Whittenhall's Latin grammar, with many alterations, additions and amendments, from the ancient and late grammarians.
- The third edition. [Two lines of quotations in Latin]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Market Street, between Second and Third-Streets., M,DCC,LXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43731.
v, , 145,  p. ; 17 cm.
- Latin language -- Grammar.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43731).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4992
Shipton & Mooney 43731
- College, Academy, and Charitable Schools of Philadelphia.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|