12th December, 1797. Committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow. [microform] : A bill for the relief of the representatives of William Carmichael, deceased.
- Other Title:
- Bill for the relief of the representatives of William Carmichael, deceased.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by William Ross, 1797]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32964.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Carmichael, William, d. 1795.
United States -- Claims.
Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32964).
- Cited in:
- Evans 32964
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|