An astronomical diary, or almanack, for the year of Christian aera, 1779. [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, in America, latitude 42 deg. 25 north. / By Nathanael Low.
- [Boston] : Massachusetts-State. Printed by Powars and Willis, in Boston, 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15871.
 p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1779.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Advertised in the Independent chronicle, Boston, for Oct. 22, 1778.
The title vignette and the typography of the title are identical with those in Low's 1776 almanac printed by I. Thomas in Worcester, B. Edes in Watertown, and S. & E. Hall in Cambridge.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15871).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15871
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3280
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|