By the Honorable William Pitkin, Esquire; governor of His Majesty's English colony of Connecticut, in New-England, in America. A proclamation, for a day of public fasting and prayer. [microform] : ... Wednesday, the nineteenth day of April next ... Given under my hand in Hartford, the ninth day of March ... 1769.
- Other Title:
- By the Honorable William Pitkin, Esquire; governor of His Majesty's English colony of Connecticut ...
- Hartford: : Printed by Green and Watson, near the Great Bridge., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11219.
1 sheet ( p.)
Fast day proclamations -- 1769 Apr. 19.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Signed: Wm. Pitkin. God save the King.
At head of title: royal arms.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11219).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11219
- Pitkin, William, 1694-1769.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|