A course of experiments, in that curious and entertaining branch of natural philosophy, called electricity; [microform] : accompanied with lectures on the nature and properties of the electric fire. By William Johnson.
- New-York: : Printed by H. Gaine, at the Bible and Crown in Hanover-Square,, 1764.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41454.
- Electricity -- Experiments.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- The course of experiments is attributed to Ebenezer Kinnersley; the accompanying lectures are by William Johnson.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41454).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2481
Shipton & Mooney 41454
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 746
- Johnson, William.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|