Address of the late General George Washington, to the citizens of the United States, on declining a re-election to the office of President [microform].
- Standardized Title:
- Farewell address
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38983.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 56 x 47 cm.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Signed and dated: George Washington. United States, 17th Sept. 1796.
Dated  by Evans. Several editions of Washington's farewell address were reprinted following his death in Dec. 1799.
Text in five columns; printed area, including ornamental border, measures 52.5 x 42.8 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38983).
- Cited in:
- Evans 38983
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|