Second Congress of the United States: At the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the twenty-fourth of October, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one. [microform] : An act to compensate the corporation of trustees of the public grammar-school and academy of Wilmington in the state of Delaware, for the occupation of, and damages done to the said school, during the late war.
- Standardized Title:
- Act to compensate the corporation
- Other Title:
- Act to compensate the corporation of trustees of the public grammar-school and academy of Wilmington ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1792]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46636.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- Wilmington Academy.
Schools -- Delaware -- Wilmington.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Approved, April thirteenth, 1792."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1792.
Printed area measures 16.3 x 13.0 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46636).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8214
Shipton & Mooney 46636
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|