Copy of the commission of Jared Ingersoll, Esq; judge of the High Court of Admiralty at Philadelphia. [microform] : Also, a letter directed to the said judge. Worthy the perusal of every American.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1768?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41830.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 60 x 47 cm.
- Ingersoll, Jared, 1722-1781.
Great Britain. High Court of Admiralty.
Admiralty -- United States.
Maritime law -- United States.
Customs administration -- United States.
Courts -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The commission, dated October 17, 1768, appoints Ingersoll "Judge Commisary, Deputy and Surrogate of the Court of Vice Admiralty of Philadelphia, in North America, with original jurisdiction in ... colonies of New-York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, the lower counties on Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia ..."
The letter to Ingersoll is "taken from the Pennsylvania Journal," and is signed: Russel.
Text in five columns; printed area measures 42.8 x 32.9 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41830).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2887
Shipton & Mooney 41830
Great Britain. Sovereign (1760-1820 : George III).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|