In Provincial Congress, Watertown, June 30, 1775. [microform] : To the several towns in the county of Hampshire, on the easterly side of Connecticut River, and the towns in the county of Worcester: This Congress taking into their most serious consideration the great want of powder in our publick magazines ...
- [Watertown, Mass. : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14238.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 39 x 25 cm.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Supplies.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Watertown.
- Resolve of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress recommending that the towns deliver up a portion of their stores of powder to a committee appointed by the Congress, with a schedule of the quotas for the towns. Signed: By order of the Congress, James Warren, president. A true copy, attest. Samuel Freeman, secretary.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 33.2 x 15.1 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14238).
- Cited in:
- Evans 14238
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1866
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|