All mankind, by nature, equally under sin. [microform] : A sermon preach'd at the public lecture in Boston. On Thursday, Dec. 3. 1724. / By Experience Mayhew, M.A. Preacher of the Gospel to the Indians, in Martha's Vineyard.
- Other Title:
- Mankind, by nature, equally under sin.
- Boston, in N.E. : Printed by B. Green, Jun. for Samuel Gerrish, and sold at his shop in Cornhill., 1725.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2677.
, ii, 28 p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: Mankind, by nature, equally under sin.
Preface signed: Tho. Foxcroft.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2677).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2677
- Foxcroft, Thomas, 1697-1769.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|