A continuation of the Reverend Mr. Whitefield's journal from Savannah, June 25. 1740. to his arrival at Rhode-Island, his travels in the other governments of New-England, to his departure from Stanford for New-York [microform].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Continuation of the Reverend Mr. Whitefield's journal.
- Boston, : Printed by D. Fowle, for S. Kneeland and T. Green over-against the prison in Queen-Street., 1741.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4848.
96 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770.
Voyages and travels.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4848).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4848
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|