A droll, a deist, and a John Bacon, master of arts, gently reprimanded. [microform] / By the author of the Letters of friendship. ; [Two lines of Scripture text]
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson & Goodwin., M.DCC.LXXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17191.
16 p. ; 17 cm. (4to)
- Perkins, Nathan, 1748-1838. Letters of gratitude.
Bacon, John, 1738-1820. Illustrations illustrated.
Huntington, Joseph, 1735-1794. Letters of friendship.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- In response to John Bacon's Illustrations illustrated and Nathan Perkins's Letters of gratitude. Those works were written in answer to Huntington's Letters of friendship to those clergymen who have lately renounced communion with the ministers of churches of Christ in general.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17191).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17191
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 890
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|