Give Cesar his due. Or, The obligation that subjects are under to their civil rulers, [microform] : as shewed in a sermon preach'd before the General Assembly of the colony of Connecticut at Hartford, May the 11th, 1738. The day for the election of the Honourable the governour, the deputy-governour, and the worshipful assistants. / By Jared Eliot, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Killingworth. ; [Two lines from Proverbs]
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.], : Printed & sold by T. Green, printer to the gov. and Company,, 1738.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4241.
, 44 p. ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- Election sermons -- Connecticut -- 1738.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- Half-title: Mr. Eliot's sermon on giving Cesar his due.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4241).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4241
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 672
Johnson, H.A. New London, 360
- Connecticut. General Assembly.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|