A guide for the doubting, and cordial for the fainting, saint. Or, Directions and consolations for afflicted consciences: [microform] : being an answer to above thirty particular doubts or objections; which many Christians are sometimes grievously disquieted with. / By Benj. Wadsworth, A.M. Pastor of a church of Christ, in Boston, N.E. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts]
- Other Title:
- Guide for the doubting, and cordial for the fainting, saint.
- The third impression.
- Boston: : Re-printed by S. Kneeland, for N. Buttolph, at his shop in Corn-Hill., 1720.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2191.
, 254,  p. ; 15 cm. (12mo)
- Belief and doubt.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Error in paging: p. 250 misnumbered p. 150.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2191).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2191
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|