The gospel way of escaping the doleful state of the damned: [microform] : with a representation of their more aggravated misery, who go to hell from under the Gospel. : Being the substance of several sermons, preached at York, in the province of Main [sic]. / By Samuel Moody, A.M. Pastor of a church of Christ there.
- The second edition. [Two lines from I Thessalonians]
- Boston: N.E. : Re-printed and sold by S. Kneeland and T. Green, in Queen-Street over against the prison., 1739.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4390.
, iv, 172,  p. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Future punishment.
- Sermons -- 1710.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- First published at Boston in 1710, with title: The doleful state of the damned ...
Error in paging: p. 67 misnumbered 65.
Booksellers' advertisement, p. [173-174].
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4390).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4390
- Moodey, Samuel, 1676-1747.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|