The committee, appointed to examine into the measures taken by Congress and the state of Virginia, respecting the lands reserved for the use of the officers and soldiers of the said state, on continental and state establishments, in the cession made by the said state to the United States, of the Territory North-West of the River Ohio, and to report the same to the House, report ... [microform]
- Other Title:
- Committee, appointed to examine into the measures taken by the Congress and the state of Virginia ...
- New-York, : Printed by Thomas Greenleaf., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22954.
6 p. ; 33 cm. (fol.)
- Land grants -- Northwest, Old.
Northwest, Old -- History -- 1775-1865.
Northwest, Old -- Politics and government.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims.
Public lands -- United States.
Virginia -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon. Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 22954).
- Cited in:
- Evans 22954
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|