Letter from the secretary at war, to the chairman of the committee, appointed on the 15th of January last, to enquire into the expenditures of the monies heretofore appropriated for a naval armament; and also, into the causes of the delay in completing the same: [microform] : accompanying sundry statements, made in pursuance of the resolutions of the 15th of January, and the 16th of March last. : 1st May 1798, ordered to lie on the table. : Published by order of the House of Representatives.
- Other Title:
- Letter from the secretary at war, to the chairman of the committee, appointed on the 15th of January last ...
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by W. Ross, in Locust-Street, near the corner of 9th--South., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34892.
54 p.,  folded leaf ; 33 cm. (fol.)
- United States. Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Navy -- Ordnance and ordnance stores.
United States. Navy -- Procurement.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34892).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34892
- United States. Congress 1797-1798). House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|