Letter addressed to the abbe Raynal on the affairs of North-America. [microform] : In which the mistakes in the abbe's account of the revolution of America are corrected and cleared up. / By Thomas Paine, M.A. of the University of Pennsylvania, and author of the pamphlet and other publications, entitled, "Common sense."
- [Boston] : Philadelphia, printed. Boston: re-printed by Benjamin Edes & Sons, in Cornhill, near the market., M,DCC,LXXXII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17653.
vi, , 8-70,  p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Raynal, abbé (Guillaume-Thomas-François), 1713-1796. Révolution de l'Amérique. -- English.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17653).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17653
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|