A letter to Doctor Mather. [microform] : Occasioned by his disingenuous reflexions upon a certain pamphlet, entitled, Salvation for all men. / By one who wishes well to him in common with mankind. ; [Two lines of Scripture texts]
- Boston: : Printed and sold by T. and J. Fleet at the Bible and Heart in Cornhill,, 1782.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17492.
, 9,  p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785. All men will not be saved forever.
Clarke, John, 1755-1798. Salvation for all men.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- In reply to Samuel Mather's 'All men will not be saved forever.'
Attributed to John Clarke by Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17492).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17492
- Mather, Samuel, 1706-1785.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|