The New-York directory, and register, for tre [sic] year 1792. [microform] : Illustrated with a new and accurate plan of the city, and part of Long-Island, exactly laid down, agreeably to the latest survey. : --Containing-- the names, occupations, and places of abode of the citizens, arranged in alphabetical order; a list of the engineers and firemen of the city of New-York; a register of the executive, legislative, and judicial magistrates of the United States, and of the state of New-York ... : --To which is added-- a list of duties payable on goods, wares and merchandize, imported into the United States. : --And-- a chronological table of remarkable events which have happened since the first discovery of America. / By William Duncan.
- New-York: : Printed for the editor, by T. and J. Swords, no. 27, William-Street., --1792. (Price three shillings and six-pence.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24281.
viii, 230 p.,  leaf of plates : 1 map ; 16 cm. (12mo)
- New York (N.Y.) -- Directories.
New York (N.Y.) -- Registers.
United States -- Registers.
- Directories -- New York (State) -- New York -- 1792.
Maps -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
With a half-title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24281).
- Cited in:
- Evans 24281
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|