A course of experiments, in that curious and entertaining branch of natural philosophy, called electricity; [microform] : accompanied with explanatory lectures: in which electricity and lightning, will be proved to be the same thing. / By Ebenezer Kinnersley, M.A. Professor of English and oratory, in the College and Academy of Philadelphia.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by A. Armbruster,, MDCCLXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9708.
8 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Electricity -- Experiments.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9708).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9708
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 745
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|